cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create credit memo using Adobe Interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My requirement is to create a credit memo request by filling up the that in the adobe interactive form... on clicking the submit button it should create a CREDIT MEMO request and update in the database... (just similar to updating vendor master table using adobe forms..)

is this requirement possible.. as i am new to SAP can any one help me out with the code or links..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone help me out with the sample code for creating cedit memo request using the standard function module..

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surya,

Well that should be straight forward development of WD and importing the standard BAPI.

Check the Adobe section at SDN [here |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe] for more information on developing forms.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya for online forms..

will any one of these BAPI's do.

BAPI_SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE

BAPI-SAESORDER-CREATEFROMDATA

BAPI-DRMCREDITMEMOREQ-CREATE

sry.. this is in response to Chintan

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surya,

Well I am not an expert in SD but most likely BAPI_SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE should do the job for you.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

on filling the data in the interactive form and clicking the submit button, it should create a credit memo request and update the database...

is this possible and how..?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surya,

You will need to create an WD Application (JAVA/ABAP) and call the Create memo Request BAPI in that application.

I assume you are planning to have an online form for this.

Chintan