SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Charges

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to post bank charges automatically, when i do Transaction code FP09 (Return), Cun you plz help me , what configuration i have to do.

Thanks

Puneet

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneetnigam,

Firstly, please take a look at Note 946494 which describe what to do to add charges to customer returns.

Secondly, you can influence if the charges are to pass on to the customer if you enter the amount in the correct fields.

If you do enter ONLY the fields for "bank charge" - this is used for the check of the correct sum of the return amount according to the payment document amount. You have exit FKK_SAMPLE_0960 to add the bank charges to the amount according to your needs.

Cheers.

David

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO, you can cofigure the return reason, there only, we have the option to post the return check charge.

Path:

SPRO -> Financial accounting -> Contract account receivable and payable -> Business Transaction -> Returns -> Configure Return Reason.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Rajesh Popat