0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

In a customized smartform,

i am having an output :

srl no mat no mat desc quan uom rate

10 123456 aaaaaaaaa 55 MM 4500

sales tx : 123

cst : 2%

for Eg,Like this are 10 line items, now while prining, at the bottom of the page it is printing the line item but sales tax and cst are starting on a new page, but the requirement is to display salestax and cst along with it .

Plz help,

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the text element, theird tab --> Output Options. (after general attrivute and web properties ).

on that tab, there is a check box which says, Page Protection, right ?

Hit F1 on that and see.

otherwise, at paragraph declaration level also, u can use the protection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot,

But, in this smartform , the Page Protection checkbox is appearing not editable, plz help!

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In later releases of Smartforms the only place to set the page protection is in the definition of the line type. If you switch to the non-graphical view of the Line types in the table defintion, there is a check-box column headed 'No. Page Break'.

Clearly this has the limitation that all of your fields need to be in the same line type.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But all my elements are in a same line type ,

Is there any ways to get line item details in a same page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all of your elements are in the same line type, check the 'no page break' for this line type and it should work.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

So how can i can i print in same page

Plz help,

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm struggling to find a different way to explain this. If all of your text elements that make up one line are in the same line type (which you've said they are) then if you set the 'no page break' flag in the definition of this line type, each time a line of that line type is generated, it will not split over the page.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the above responses are very good but i think i had not get a clear picture.

Select your table node and in the table tab details you will find your line type on your line type you will find a check box with

No page break then check the check box it will solve your problem.

If the above problem is not solved your solution then the check the text element output options and above and below text elemtes also check whether any new line new cell are checked or not these two doesn't need to be checked and better to

write all the three in a single text element may be problem is with your new line & new cell options.

If not solved your problem please mention much clear what you did so we can get much clear idea.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

It is solved,

Regards,

Pavan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put the three lines in a single text node with atttibute page protection of the Output Options Tab Page checked on. (Look at [Output Options|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/8c/2e88f6f20011d4b659006094192fe3/frameset.htm] in [Smart Forms|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/a5/de6838abce021ae10000009b38f842/frameset.htm] )

Regards,

Raymond