Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic for Result recording

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

1) In some cases, we have characteristics and not numerical value as result of inspection like clear liquid or blue colour etc. Is it possible to put this in specifications either in Upper Specification Limit or Lower Specification Limit.

2] We have in some cases LSL or USL as zero. Can zero be recorded in SAP and also appear in the certificate.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1) In some cases, we have characteristics and not numerical value as result of inspection like clear liquid or blue colour etc. Is it possible to put this in specifications either in Upper Specification Limit or Lower Specification Limit.

I am not very sure about how it can be achieved

The best way is to use it as a class charecteristics in MIC and assign it to a task list.

ct04 & cl01>characteristic>in MIC, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "CHAR":

oThe master inspection characteristic must be qualitative.

In the master inspection characteristic, the control indicator for characteristic attributes must be set.

A selected set of catalog type 1 must be assigned to the class characteristic.

or maintaining these char as Attribute Char in the task list.

Like clear liquid or blue colour etc.

this will help you in better ways.

2] We have in some cases LSL or USL as zero. Can zero be recorded in SAP and also appear in the certificate.

If you do not maintain anything then it will be considered as zero only.but it will not be visible zero in certificate.

I hop you got what I want to say.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks