cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Info structure update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement to rebuild the data in a particular infostructure. But this infostructure has the information of all the sales organizations. Is it possible to rebuild the data only for a particular sales organizations.

If it is possible, how will I bring the test version data of this sales organization in to the active version. Can somebody throw light on this issue.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Y

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chakradhar,

Hope you are doing fine

As suggested above, use OLI7, for sales orders, OLI8 for deliveries and OLI9 for billing docs to upload in info strucutre test version.

Above trxn allows you to use sales org as selction criteria. but there is no date range to select. So please check whether you want system to upload the documents in test version from begining. and if at all system uploads the documents without entering doc numbers?

if data is huge then please do it in non peak time.

During the upload system may not upload all the documents and can throw error saying document faulty, for these documents you will have to run these trxn in background and check if that solves the problem

If still problem persists then will have to deal with these documents manually.

Uploaded test version can be copied to active test version with OLIX, but before copying make sure to delete the data from active version to avoid the duplication of the data. This is very risky and will need authorizations.

I hope Helps to solve your problem.

Regards.

Paresh Kolte.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With tcode OLIX copy or delete or copy and delete (if you copy, copy version '000' to another version) for the required records (by period and org.level). With OLI7 reload data from older documents.

I hope this helps you

REgards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Eduardo, I will try this approach.