cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference key 2 in accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Do have any idea on how the reference key 2 value will be updated.My problem I have created Invoice document and for this accounting document has generated and I have checked the accounting document item additional data the reference key 2 value has picked.For example my accounting document number is 6700005644 then reference key 2 is DPMG005644;for this invoice I have done cancellation document and the cancellation accounting number is 6700005645 and reference key 2 is DPMG005644.As per my client the cancellation accounting reference key is not correct.The last 4 digits has to match with accounting document.

Please let me know from where the system will pick the value for reference key 2 field(XREF2)

REgards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

first go to FI > FI Accounting Global Settings > Document > Rules for changing document > Line Items. Check if XREF2 can be changed. Then you should be able to change your existing documents.

Then, use TC OBBH Choose your CompCode, CallupPoint 0002 line item, activation level 1. Go to Enviroment > Substitution and create your subst. rule.

Hope it helps

BR,

Zuzana.