cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Input field format (screen error) on Shopping cart create page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get this error on shopping cart create page (SRM-BBP) in ITS when I change any of the input fields in Basic Data.

Procedure I follow to create a shopping cart:

1. Click on Shop link.

2. Enter the item description, product category, quantity and price. Select the UOM and Currency.

3. Click on details button to open basic data sub screen.

4. On basic data screen when I select the Location from available list of locations, it gives this error.

On basic data screen I have below standard fields and there are two custom fields of type char(1).

Description, Product Category, Company Code, Location, Order Quantity, Price, Vendor Product Number, Goods recepient, requirement tracking number..

apart from this the two custom fields are from structure CI_BBP_ITEM_SC. These fields are set for display from CUF BADI..

Not able to understand the root cause of the problem. As per my knowledge the error comes when the value assigned to the screen element does not match its type this error is displayed. Its a error message from Message class 00 - Msg # 084.

Does anyone have any idea about how to find which screen element this error is being displayed for?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is resolved by implementing OSS Note: 1236729 - SRM error message after kernel upgrade.

Regards,

Pratiksha.