cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS-mySAP ERP2004-Error in Personal Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to configure the business package for MSS for my SAP ERP 2004.

I have deployed the business package,the web dynpro development components for ess, mss and pcui_gp.

I have done the JCO destination settings, done the system settings in EP.Have done the back end configurations as given in help.sap.com(assigned the employee to user,assigned authorizations).

I have configured the adobe document services for the scenario for interactive forms.

When i login into MSS using the userid,the frontend is dispalyed.

When i navigate to Personal change request,and click on link "New Personal Change Request", i get the error:

failed to create or init instance of model 'com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.model.IsrModel' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null'

And:

no jcoMetadata found for RFC function 'ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION'! Please verify, that your model is consistent with the ABAP backend:

I have provided the details for Server on which web dynpro application is deployed,in the ECC server in SPRO under

Cross-Application Components ® Internet/Intranet Services ® Internal Service Request ® Scenario Definition ® Define Scenarios ® Details ® Additional Data for Scenario.

When i test the form from there i get the same eror.

Please help.

Thanks,

Regards,

Malika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malika

coz of missing function module ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION

in R3 ECC 5.0

apply sap note 800288.

it's works.

the note--

Please note that you have to create the function module ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION in function group FISR2 - you should use transaction SE37 for this.

As importing parameter specify I_NOTIFNUMBER type QMNUM.

As exporting parameter specify E_USERSTATUS type CO_ASTTX as well as E_SYSTEMSTATUS type QMSTTXT.

As table specify RETURN structure BAPIRET2.

FUNCTION ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION .

*"----

""Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(I_NOTIFNUMBER) TYPE QMNUM

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(E_USERSTATUS) TYPE CO_ASTTX

*" VALUE(E_SYSTEMSTATUS) TYPE QMSTTXT

*" TABLES

*" RETURN STRUCTURE BAPIRET2

*"----

DATA: c_bustrans_complete TYPE j_vorgang VALUE 'PMM4'.

CALL FUNCTION 'IQS4_CHANGE_STAT_NOTIFICATION'

EXPORTING

i_qmnum = i_notifnumber

i_vrgng = c_bustrans_complete

i_commit = 'X'

IMPORTING

e_sttxt = e_systemstatus

e_astxt = e_userstatus

TABLES

return = return

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 0.

ENDFUNCTION.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kaushal,

Thanks for the reply.

But when i try to create a Functiom Module by name ISR_NOTIFICATION_COMPLETE , it prompts me for the Access KEy.

How do i get that?

Regards,

MAlika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malika

first of all the function module is ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION not ISR_NOTIFICATION_COMPLETE

u have to Register ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION function module object at service.sap.com

logon to service.sap.com -> keys & Request ->SSCR keys

select radio button register object under installaton select ur system

now new popup appear

specify the folowing

Basis Release * -

> 640

PgmID *----

>R3TR

Object * -

>FUGR

Object Name *------->ISR_COMPLETE_NOTIFICATION

Advance Correction------> check the box

click on register u can get access key to creating function module.

if u solved ur problem close this forum.

do no forgot to give reward point.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kaushal,

Thanks for the reply.It helped a lot.

But when i navigate to the Personnel Change request,select an employee and select the scenario,say promotion,i get the error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Error during call to AdobeDocumentServer: Processing exception during a "Render" operation.
Request start time: Tue May 09 16:41:47 IST 2006
com.adobe.ProcessingError: Invalid XDP error while configuring the XMLForm module.
Please validate the form template and try again: 
com.adobe.document.xmlform.InvalidXDPException: 

I have copied the current scenario customizing from client 000 to the current client using transaction QISR_SM29 (object lists P46C_ISR_SCENARIO and AX8_ISR_SCENARIOX).

I have indicated the server on which the Web applications (Web Dynpro) are located. You do this in the IMG of the mySAP ERP system under Cross-Application Components> Internet/Intranet Services> Internal Service Request> Scenario Definition> Define Scenarios --> Details --> Additional Data for Scenario.

Even from SPRO,from ISR Scenario,if i try to test the Form template,i get the same error.

What has to be done?

Thanks,

Regards,

MAlika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malika

look at sap note 836174,846610

if u still getting error thats all about customizing.

close this forum, for error open a new forum so other people also helps u.

regards,

kaushal

Answers (0)