cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Workcenter Display problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in the display of Workcenter.

In the Display of Service tickets using solman_workcenter, There is an extra text box appearing by the side of every field.

E.g

For Sold to party after the BP value of sold to party there is an extra text box(just an empty box) but the control is not going there.

This problem is not coming for solman dev system. but it is there only in solman production.

The services are activated similar to solman dev. but could not able to find what is missing.

Kindly guide on this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Thanks for the reply.

It is really very helpful. I have asked my team to implement the note. And ours it EHP1 iwth the ST-Basis 701 and 02 level only.

Thanks for the support. Once Done will let you know the status.

Regards,

Subhashini.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> It is really very helpful. I have asked my team to implement the note. And ours it EHP1 iwth the ST-Basis 701 and 02 level only.

Hi Subhashini,

Further important information sources for SPS18:

"Update / Master / Security / Configuration Guide" in folder:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718044&;

Note 1169247 - Enhancements to Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 Stack 18 upgrade

Note 1244225 - Solution Manager 7.0 EhP 1: recommended corrections

Note 1172948 - SAP Solution Manager - basic functions

You should use transaction SOLMAN_SETUP to configure your system.

Current Support Package Level is 20.

If you are just starting to configure your SolMan EhP1, you should consider to update to SPS20.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I am facing a problem in the display of Workcenter.

>

> In the Display of Service tickets using solman_workcenter, There is an extra text box appearing by the side of every field.

>

> E.g

> For Sold to party after the BP value of sold to party there is an extra text box(just an empty box) but the control is not going there.

>

> This problem is not coming for solman dev system. but it is there only in solman production.

>

>

> The services are activated similar to solman dev. but could not able to find what is missing.

>

> Kindly guide on this issue.

>

> Thanks in advance for the help.

You are describing a Web Dynpro Rendering issue, which occured in SAP_BASIS 701 SP02 (SolMan Stack 18)

Issues as fixed as of SolMan Support Package Stack 19 (which uses SAP_BASIS 701 SP03), or you can install the central corrective SAP Note 1172948 which contains the relevant corections..

Best regards,

Ruediger