cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Context users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have installed SAP eSourcing 5.1 and configured it using standard enterprise context uploading data from EnterpriseQuickStart.xls. it is working fine..

Now I want to create a new enterprise context within the same installation for a different enterprise. Problem that i am facing is regarding "Enterprise" Login.

For the previous standard context I use Enterprise Administrator user name "Enterprise". However for this new enterprise context where do i have to define the login ID?

Is it at all possible to have two enterprise context pointing to two different enterprises within the same installation working independently. Kindly throw some light on this.

Waiting for your response.

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharad,

you need to create different user ID for all the main context(not sub context).

which can be used as enterprise user in that context.

~Ankush

james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

you will need to utilize the system user.

user id: system

with this user you will get the capability to create additional contexts and/ or sub-contexts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

I have created new context using system login...the problem is of login to this new context...

how do we make this context as the main system context?

The privious enterprise context is somehow seems to be linked with the enterprise user. how do one link the new context with the enterprise user? or do we have to cretae a new userID altogether?

Sharad