cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conntrans doesn't fetch data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we got a strange problem with one of the mobile clients.

The conntrans is passing normaly through the MSA replication process, without any errors. But it allways says 0 Messages received. There are about 5000 messages on the server in the outbound queue.

If I change something on the mobile and replicate conntrans is sending the data correctly and the bdocs get processed on the server.

This occures only since 2 days bevore the conntrans was doing fine. About the time the last replication wich was receiving data was done, there was a dump DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB.

I have found the note 868147 about this, but this only helps to prevent this from happening, but doesn't help me to fix the "dead" transfer.

In the communication monitor "smwmcomm" I found out that there are 3 transfers with the state active, since this time.

In the queue monitor all the LUW's have the state "transaction recorded", so I can't find anything unusual.

I allready tried to disconnect and reconnect the queue from the site, because this helped some times bevor, but not this time.

Something about versions:

It's a CRM 4.0 Basis Patch 41

The mobile is SP7

The conntrans had been updated.

Any Idea???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the outbound queue of this specific MSA client in the CRM server. It probably contains a queue-entry with a status that cannot be processed.

--> Check the this status of the first entry in the queue.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

as I wrote, all the Queue Entries (LUW's) have the status "transaction recorded".

So, I can't find anything unusual there.

Edit: There is something that is a little strange. When I look into the queue Entries with the queue Monitor, I usualy see the oldest entries, then a line with some "...." and then the newest ones on the bottom.

Not with this queue. There I see only the newest entries on top and the line with the "....." below.

When I do a dubleclick on the .....-line, all entries are displayed as normal. Does thist help???

Rolf

Message was edited by: Rolf Müller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf,

Check transactions SM13 (update records), sm12 (locks) to see if any relevant entries are there. If not, check the system log (SM21) after you've done a conntrans.

If all fails, try deleting the first entry in the outbound queue & restart conntrans.

Let me know what you find.

Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I've checked the transactions, and saw an update record, that was not fully processed. I deleted this one, but still the same. There are no locks for the rfc user.

Deleting the first entries form the queue didn't help, too.

So, I decided to rebuild this mobile station. So I deleted the queue the site and rebuild them.

And now it works again. Luckyly the station is in the lan, so the extracts where no problem.

Rolf

Answers (0)