cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Modules for Change Manager Tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have the requirement to display some basic statistics about the number of change manager tickets that are currently open, that are assigned to a person and in proceesing state.

I had a look into the system but could find a valuable hint on which function modules are available and which are even RFC enabled.

So is there someone who has achieved this or does know how to access that information?

I would be very happy about any hints.

Thank you and best regards.

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Nicolas,

I had the same requirement and started looking into this. Essentially I used php to make RFC calls to SAP.

there are at least 2 FM (they are both RFC enabled) you can use to extract service desk ticket data.

They are:

- CRM_DNO_SELECT_SERVICE_TRANS

This FM has the service desk number as you see it in CRMD_ORDER or CRM_DNO_MONITOR

The other FM is:

- DNO_OW_GET_NOTIFICATIONS and report RNOTIFWL

This will give you data for the notification

You can use DNOH_OBJNR in the first FM and OBJNR in the second to join the two together.

The only thing is that there is no selection screen to select the data within the FM. When you execute both FM you have to provide a variant - based on that variant the data will be picked up. The best thing is probably to setup a variant that will pick up all your tickets and have your rfc calling application compile the stats that you are after. Also the variant you use is not the on you would use in CRM_DNO_MONITOR you have to go the FM transaction and create the variant for it there.

Hope it helps, ~p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thank you for your reply. I will give it a try and let you know.

Best Regards Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thank you for your support. Your feedback was totally what I was looking for.

Thank you and best Regards Nicolas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolos,

Just use the transaction

CRM_DNO_MONITOR

here there is selection screen you can select open ticket option for all open ticket

and then press the execute button

The result is a list of all the ticket with all the information which is contained in the ticket liek reported by sold to party change manager etc.

U can more filter it out like

If u want report for service desk then enter Transaction type SLFN ..if u want for Change mgmt then SDCR SDHF etc. for standard.

Hope it resolves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar,

I know how to access this Information via the SAP GUI, but I need a way to access such Information programatically via web services or BAPIs.

Thank You

Nicolas