cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download webdynpro from one server to other server ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy an entire development in webdynpro from one server to other server . From my client server to IDES . Is there any option available to do that similar to XML file in Smartforms? Thanks in Advance .

Regards,

Sakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can download your web dynpro application from client system and upload to IDES using Nuggets.

Nuggets is like container, it can be managed by using zsaplink program. The zsaplink can be downloaded form the link

http://code.google.com/p/saplink/

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Punit ,

What i am asking for two different environments. Not from development server to quality or to production.

We have the option of downloading smartform from one environment and we can take it to some other client server and upload it . I am asking for any such possiblity in webdynpro.

Regards,

Sakthi

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can use the community created tool called SAPlink: htttp://www.saplink.org There is a plug-in for Web Dynpro ABAP. SAPlink exports and imports ABAP development objects in XML format to the client machine. It allows for the migration of objects without the use of the transport system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

simply generate a transport request for the entire web dynpro and then transport it .... the basis guy will do the rest by tranporting to the destined server...

for this you just need to right click on that application in se80 and click on the transport.....

hope this will surely help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.