Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I want to create rental contract which is the requirement for my project ,

please can anyone help me to provide config document for rental contract,it will be great help for me

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

Rental contract is nothing but a periodic billing service contract.you can create it through T.Code va41

To configure the contract doc types, it is the same as SD doc type config--go to VOV8 and the std doc type for service is WV.

For a service and maintenance contract no delivery is necessary because the transactiondoes not involve the movement of materials.

Std item category is WVN(billing plan I).

Also do settings for copy controls and In VOV7 Mark your item category for billing relevence & enter correct billing plan type.

Configure your periodic Billing plan as per your requirement .

Pls get back for any clarification

Regds

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks a lot,need few more detail like the contract will have two price one for Addmision price which is one time and another is rental how to capture it in pricing and second how to scheduel monthly billing can it be done through vf06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to check for the pricing... as far as your scheduling of Billing is done ... proper settings are to be done at the periodic billing level.

Go To Billing > Billing Plan > Periodic Billing .. just make the setting out there as to when you require the billing....

I am not having the system with me.....but will get back to you once i hav the access to it.