cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate BC Transfer Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a business content datasource and it's been modified. Mapping is ok but somehow original transfer routines which was delivered by BC are lost.

Is there a quick way to <b>activate</b> <u><b>just these transfer routines</b></u> ?

Thanks a billion,

GSE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi GSE,

try rsa1->business content, left frame 'object type', middle frame choose 'transfer rules'->'select objects' and locate your transfer rules and 'transfer', make sure your source system is marked - click 'source system assignment' (yellow box with x). it will go to right frame, choose grouping 'only necessary objects' (or in dataflow before) and collection mode 'manual', click 'execute', after objects collected, expand the transfer rules and mark 'routines' and 'install'.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you,

I followed the process you mentioned. Here's the problem detailed :

For example, 0NO_PRODORD exists both in 2LIS_04_P_MATNR and 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL infosources as default.

It should be counted via routine , and it's routine was auto-created for 2LIS_04_P_MATNR.

But when I active 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL and activate the related transfer rule, this routine is not auto-created. I installed the 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL again, installed as copy, etc but none worked..

Any ideas ?

+ How can I catch if an infosource field comes with it's routine as default in BC ? I have other fields which can't be mapped directly to transfer structure and seem to be calculated via routine. What's the way to understand, if a field is to be filled <u>via BC routine</u> or <u>own routine</u> ? As mentioned, all routines in my transfer rule are lost now..

Message was edited by: GSE

Message was edited by: GSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way to know if a transfer rule is delivered with a code is what you already did: try to reinstall it again...but if you don't need anything now, I think that the code wasn't a standard one...in addition, I see that your object is filled directly in S280 in the field ANZFA...

Could you check better your situation ?

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

We don't use S280; so for prod. order field, I'll copy the routine used in 2LIS_04_P_MATNR..

Thanks again Roberto, you're like 911

GSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that I cannot see it as delivered IO in the infosource, but only as available field coming with the old infosource linked to the LIS S280 communication structure!!!

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/6c/6111846c3911d3b6df0000e8359890/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right Roberto.

We use <b>0PP_C03_Q008</b> query which includes 0NO_PRODORD. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/90/c0803710c0fc33e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

<b>0PP_C03</b> cube is filled via 2LIS_04_P_ARBPL and 0PP_WCCP in our situation. And it has 0NO_PRODORD

characteristic by default. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/bd/386a377a377832e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

But none of these infosources have that 0NO_PRODORD, I found the routine for 0NO_PRODORD in 2LIS_04_P_MATNR by coincidence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate transfer rules (when you will collect them, I think you will be able to see ABAP routines too...then just flag them and install again what you need...)

Hope it helps!

Bye,

ROberto