cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in when a follow up action is triggered thru QA11 , a particular FM has to be triggered and all the changes done in the FM have to be recorded in a 'LOG' in QA11.. i have done the error handling in the code,and passing all the changes and errors to protocol (RQEVP) . WHere in QA11 can i see the log??

Thanks,

Vasuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

This log is also updated only after UD is done. So obviously you will have to check this after the inspection is completed and check in QA12.

Please check and revert

Regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I am getting it gajesh, there was slight change tat i had made in the code that was affecting this..

Thanks a lot..

Vasuki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Just check in QA11 > Menu Button GoTo > Stock posting Log. Normaly all follow up action are recorded there

Regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI gAJESH,

I need the log after the Inspection Lot is completed.. i.e it should have the information of the changes that were made in the follow up action that was triggered ( Equipment ****** changed, Notification ********* completed , and so on..)

Thanks,

Vasuki

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I did check it in QA12, i get an info message that No log is available..

Although in the function Module that is triggered I have a changing parameter e_protocol of type RQEVP and populating it accordingly.. Is there anything in addition to this required to update the log?

Thanks,

Vasuki