cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Map route in web dynpro question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a route from add_A to add_B in my database, i want to get this route data from database and show up in google map page. The show up function can be implement by call google map javascript. My problem is how can send route data from web dynpro to my google map page. The google map page can be a JSP or html page, assume that we use the iFrame element to show this page.

I search forum, there is a way send the data by url parameter, but my case, the route data should be very large, may not be send by the url parameter. If any one have good idea or other solution for my case.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with the help of suspend resume plugs you can transfer the data

refer the following link for further correspondance

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a08c287b-96a5-2a10-a691-b8b8bc40...

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gouri ,

May I use JSP in web dynpro, the example use JSP in j2ee project. Because all of us app was in web dynpro, i think we do not need another j2ee project.

Edited by: Ree Fish on Aug 4, 2009 10:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not use JSP in Webdynpro and also Webdynpro does not support javascript so you should defenately need to develop J2EE application.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create webdynpro module project and depoy it.

Create a suspend plug in interface view controller .

Add the controller to the view . view>properties>add controllers.

in implementation wdThis.wdGet<name>interfaceController-->wdFire<plug>("<give the path of the file>");

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth Reddy,

Thank for your reply, I try your way, My page can redirect correct. But i stil don't know how to delivery parameter from web dynpro page to JSP page and the same to from JSP to web dynpro page.

Can you give some prompt, thank.

My app need to post large data, so these data may not be post by URL parameter, how can i post this data from web dynpro to JSP?

May I use code as these in web dynpro to get the parameter post from JSP use FORM?

IWDRequest request=WDProtocolAdapter.getProtocolAdapter().getRequestObject();
	String username=request.getParameter("username");

Regards

reefish

Edited by: Ree Fish on Aug 4, 2009 5:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The data is too large to be send by GET method in the url parameter when page from web dynpro to J2EE JSP.

Anyone tell me if there are any way to delivey parameter from web dynpro to JSP.

best regard

reefish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can pass post parameters using Web Dynpro Suspend Plugs

1) Define a an additional Suspend Plug parameter (besides 'Url' of type String) with name 'postParams' and of type Map.

2) In your controller code create a HashMap instance and put some key/value-pairs in it:

Map postParams = new HashMap();

postParams.put("Key1", "Value 1");

postParams.put("Key2", "Value2");

postParams.put("Key3", "Value 3");

wdThis.wdGetWDSuspendResumeWindowController().wdFirePlugTestSupend("file path", postParams);

3) RESULT: The Web Dynpro Java Runtime will then pass these parameters via a POST request to the Suspen/Resume target application like the following HTTPWatch-Log demonstrates:

Go through the Blog

/people/sasivarnan.sundarakandasamy/blog/2008/12/29/http-post-in-web-dynpro-suspend-plug

This may help u.

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srikanth Reddy ,

I try your way, add parameter to Suspend Plug, so it have two parameter:

url of String

postParams of java.util.Map

After save, it complain:

Controller MapcomInterfaceView [Suspend]: Outbound plug (of type 'Suspend') 'Suspend' may have at most two parameters:
 'url' of type 'string' and 'postParams' of type 'Map'.

May be my web dynpro version do not support http POST from web dynpro to JSP.

MY nw was:SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_Trial

what do you consider?

best regard

reefish

Edited by: Ree Fish on Aug 5, 2009 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am encountering to new problem. After deploy my app and run in portal, the redirect does not work. the error message is:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: 
  Suspend-Plug must no be triggered when running in portal. Use portal navigation instead to navigate to another application! 

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.navigate(View.java:529)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.navigate(View.java:462)
    at com.esapro.jcats.routemap.wins.wdp.InternalRouteMapInterfaceView.wdFirePlugSuspend(InternalRouteMapInterfaceView.java:154)
    at com.esapro.jcats.routemap.view.RouteMapView.onActionShow(RouteMapView.java:192)
    at com.esapro.jcats.routemap.view.wdp.InternalRouteMapView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalRouteMapView.java:276)
    ... 29 more

So my question is may i use portal navigation to resolve my problem and how to do it. I need to delivery parameter by post method between them page. If anyone give me some mainly steps.

I've try the method,it doesn't work. It only replace a new blank page in portal conten area.

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(
	 "ROLES://portal_content/other_vendors/line_manager/com.aa.pct.jcats/com.aa.pct.jcats.iviews/com.aa.pct.jcats.Map",
			 WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,
			 "width=300,height=200",
			 null,
			 WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.ALLOW_DUPLICATIONS,
			 null,
			 null,
			 "");

best regard

reefish

Edited by: Ree Fish on Aug 6, 2009 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To solve this error susped plu must not be triggered , try this . In the url for suspend plug try this.

If u have given "localhost" replace it with hostname or ipaddress.

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

i try all the hostname/ipaddress, but my app still not work. my code is:

String clientAppUrl = "http://192.168.0.133:50100/WebClient/WebClient.jsp";
//	String clientAppUrl = "http://vportal:50100/WebClient/WebClient.jsp";
//	String clientAppUrl = "/WebClient/WebClient.jsp";

wdThis.wdGetRouteMapInterfaceViewController().wdFirePlugSuspend(clientAppUrl);

The three usage all complain these when run in portal:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: 
Suspend-Plug must no be triggered when running in portal. Use portal navigation instead to navigate to another application! 

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ree,

can you tell me how to show up google map using webdynpro , also, i require to display few markers and info messg on it based on certain conditions..

Can u give me step by step procedure of the same..

Thanks,

Vasuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

The google map can show in .htm/.jsp file by call javascript. So you can create J2EE web module prj, create htm or jsp file in the prj to show google. And then create J2EE enterprise prj reference to your web module prj. compile and deploy.

In webdynpro, create an iview use a IFrame element to display your htm/jsp google map file.

I stil have one problem about the parameter post from webdynpro iview to htm/jsp file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ree,

Were you able to resolve your issue ?

Thanks,

Vinit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can send a POST request to get the map? See e.g.

http://www.exampledepot.com/egs/java.net/Post.html

Armin