Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the configuring form in NACE Tcode , we have two columns known as form and smart form.Would you please explain when form(script) & smartform will be triggered If I mentioned both.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Smartform is next feature of SAP over sapscript. So I wouldn't put both of them in the NACE transaction. Also if u look at RSNAST00 program which uses also entries made by NACE it looks for sap script first and then overrides with smartform.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

it depends on the program that is mentioned ther..this program may be calling a script or a smartform...so depending on the program, it will call the form...normally only one of the columns is filled with a value

Hope it helps,

Regards

0 Kudos

NACE

You can track the form and the print program used for that form

NACE is used to create output type while creating the output type you will mention forms, and driver program.

that will be maintained in the table TNAPR.if you create the output type using NACE then it will be automatically visible in table NAST and TNAPR.

so check in NAST, TNAPR table

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c8/1989fe43b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have never come across a situation where you have both the script and smartform defined for a single output.

Even if we have different layouts it can be handled in from wihin one output type using one script or one smartform.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FORM is the name of the subroutine which will be called dynamically by the standard program. Usually the name is ENTRY.

The next one is the name of the SAP Script of the SMART Form.

REgards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Smartform is next feature of SAP over sapscript. So I wouldn't put both of them in the NACE transaction. Also if u look at RSNAST00 program which uses also entries made by NACE it looks for sap script first and then overrides with smartform.