cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap script masters,

i have sapscript where i need to modify the FOOTER.

But the footer window there is one INCLUDE : INCLUDE &REGUD-TXTFU& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

and the name of the FOOTER : Z_ADRS_FOOTER.

I have created another footer with the name Z_ADRS_FOOTER_T.

but when the script runs its calling the OLDER one : Z_ADRS_FOOTER

and not mine.

my concern is do the functional people configur the name somewhere?

or do i need to do something to get called the name that i careted.

this is my include : INCLUDE Z_ADRS_FOOTER_T OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS LANGUAGE EN

even if i comment the older include and use my include it still calls the older name which is Z_ADRS_FOOTER.

what would be the reason can anyone tell me?

thanks,

pasala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered by self... anyway thanks to all for ur contribution.

the solutions is we need to config the footer as i was telling.

former_member585865
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basker,

When you want your own Standard text you can create, even you don't want to use your include statement, just in the config change the standard sap text and place your text.

could you say for what transaction you are trying to print is it Customer account statement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh,

for transaction OAOR - COMPANY CODE - TR06

as you have said i can create my own TEXT id : but when i try to do it does not allow me...to do so...

and when i try to do it in footer window... the size of the font is bigger as we see in main window.

i dont really understand as to where to change in the config as am devloper and functional people might be nowing about i ithink

in so10 : i created with the name : z_adrs_footer_t ID : ADRS.

am calling it from sapscript INSERT-> TEXT-> STANDARD TEXT.

there am giving the name of the text which i have created.

if you have any clu please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the standard text in SO10 with the name Z_ADRS_FOOTER_T to include that in the script. You need to create the standard text with the name what you are creating to get the data what you need to print.

Just create a standard text with ID ADRS and Z_ADRS_FOOTER_T and enter the data what you want to print at that place.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sarves,

i have created the footer with the name SO10 with the name z_adrs_footer_t with ID : ADRS.

after creating i am calling it from my sapscript.

however its not been called instead it calls the old one. what would be the reason.

as i said do the functional needs to configure with this name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you commented the previous one? Just check it by commenting it in the script window.

I don't think there is any functional setting for this.

Try giving the text directly what you want to print instead of using a include. If that fulfill the purpose you can directly write the text what you want to print there.

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi serves,

as you said i have done by giving the footer directly on the footer window.

but the size of each letter is as big as we see for the main window... it does not look like the footer.

i have commented the include but that is not serving the purpose... is there anyway that i could get via INCLUDE that i have created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo can any one answer me pls