SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price must be greater than 0, Message no. 06218

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While doing replenishment planning thru t code WRP1when I am executing after putting the fields recipient and article its taking me in next screen , here when I am clicking on Generate follow on documents or F8 am getting error message that:-

Replenishment run 0000000079

contained errors.

Display results using:

Net price must be greater than 0

Message no. 06218

Diagnosis

The net price is less than or equal to 0, but the invoice receipt (IR) indicator has been set.

Procedure

If you want to create a purchase order without a value, you must set the IR indicator to " ".

How can I overcome this ?

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashutosh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, you are trying to create a vendor purchase order as a follow on document in the replenichmente run. In that case you need to:

1- Create a valid purchase info record for the specified vendor, and then run the replenishment.

Or

2- Uncheck the "invoice receipt" indicator to create a purchase order position with net price = 0.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

if you want to create an external vendor PO as a follow-on document of your replenishment process, you need to maintain a price for the article that you want to procure. It could be that you have already maintained an inforecord, but that there is no price for the article. Please could you check this? For PO items relevant for Invoice verification, there needs to be a valid price.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Smitha

0 Kudos

Hello Smitha and Juan,

Thanks a lot for ur replies.

I have already resolved this issue by changing in article .

Any way I am rewarding you people for ur valuable replies.

So closing this thread.

Smitha if you dont mind can I ask u one question r u in SAP Labs .

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answd