Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen output without connection to user, Message struck at inbound queue

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Chaps,

I executed inbound proxy form PI 7.0, the message was struck in the inbound queue of ECC 6.0,

with status text "Screen output without connection to user" then when I apply execute LUW then it is converted to

"ThiSend:bad tm type /connection closed (no data)".

when i test the same message from 'SPROXY' t.code, inbound proxy class was working fine.

I came to know that when we call an ABAP program in side a proxy then it will throw same error what I got by checking the below url

But in my proxy. I am just putting the data into z table and on some condition I am calling some other BAPI call.

Here my doubt is calling the SUBMIT for other ABAP program is same as calling the BAPI call?

because in the above thread clearly saying that don't use the other ABAP program in proxies. is the same case for calling the BAPI call into the proxy?

In proxy, the logic is I am just simply reading the data from IS(integration server, PI7.0 SP 18) to ECC 6.0(SP14) if the row is not there the data is reading into table. If row is already there then it is stuck up in SMQ2 (inbound queue) of the ECC

am I missing any basic things? please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It has got nothing to do with Calling teh BAPI or submit statement.

This error occurs if your BAPi tries to call a screen or pops up a screen.

What is the BAPI that you are using?

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am not good at ABAP. So I can conclude now don't use call program at proxies.

PERFORM CALL_BAPI IN PROGRAM SAPMZ_SD_VETTING TABLES <XXXXXX>

above statement I used.

Thanks Ravi for the prompt rap. you are a good contributer God bless you and SDN.

Edited by: Venkat Babu on Jul 30, 2009 10:10 AM

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

refer this for some help:

http://www.sapnet.ru/abap_docu/ABENRFC_SYS_FAIL.htm

IN your case double click on the "CALL_BAPI" subroutine and see what is the code doing there.

Take an ABAPer's help to understand what abap statements are calling a screen.

ANother reason might be authorizations for the user that you are using for Proxy communication between XI and your R/3 system.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check in SM13 and ST22 for any logs once you executed your message,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat ,

Issue seems to be with the program which you are calling ...SUBMIT works perfectly...make sure that program don't comes with pop up messages and waits for input there only..

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in my proxy. I am just putting the data into z table and on some condition I am calling some other BAPI call.

Here my doubt is calling the SUBMIT for other ABAP program is same as calling the BAPI call?

I too believe ..

because in the above thread clearly saying that don't use the other ABAP program in proxies. is the same case for calling the BAPI call into the proxy?

It is saying not suggestable...!!!! BAPI calls work perfectly !1

In proxy, the logic is I am just simply reading the data from IS(integration server, PI7.0 SP 18) to ECC 6.0(SP14) if the row is not there the data is reading into table. If row is already there then it is stuck up in SMQ2 (inbound queue) of the ECC

am I missing any basic things? please guide.

Seems so,

Lets try below things..

1. Plz check the user is having auth to run the executable program in ECC.

2. It seems that you are not using the proxy structures in a correct way..and check the calling program also..!!

Edited by: Santosh Rawat on Jul 30, 2009 1:12 PM