cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in consuuming a Webservice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a client proxy from a wsdl. While creating i give the prefix as "YS_" inthe wizard.

I tested it in the test option in SE80 and i found that it is giving a call successful message. But no data is sent.

I got to know from SMICM that no data is sent.

After deletion of the proxy when i give a prefix YSL without "_" using the same wsdl file.

it is executing the sending process and its sending the data.

I checked the code in the class CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_CLIENT and method EXEC_PROCESSING that there is a check like below.

IF m_ctx->if_soap_context~is_hibernation_enabled( ) = tsoap_true.

else...

endif.

The m_ctx->if_soap_context~is_hibernation_enabled( ) returns an "X" value while i use "YSL_" and returns an "-" while I use the "YSL" prefix. Is there any flags which are set in SAP which is not deleted along with the proxy being deleted. ie. somehow that flag may have been set and its not deleted along with the proxy.

Seems so wierd,

Can anybody comment pls.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not clear what your actual issue is:

1. Is this is something to do that call is not successful (you are getting correct result I guess).

2. Or you want to know why data transfer is shown in later case?

Regarding Prefix "YS_":

From ABAP help:

>To avoid naming conflicts with classes and ABAP Dictionary objects that already exist, you must assign a prefix to the objects to be generated. This prefix must not begin with an 'X' and an underscore can only be used after the third character ("ABC_", for example).

Proxy created so many objects with prefix and it is possible that those objects are not deleted while you deleted proxy, so regenerate proxy with some other prefix and try again.

I can't see any parameter which deliberatly tell SAP regarding hibernationflag.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

It was YSL_ and not YS_..sorry for the mistake.

I tried using a different prefix but the client insists on using YSL_.

rgds

Gunjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In such case search all objects with prefix YSL_ and delete them after deleting proxy (try to take these objects from "used object list").

If you are using YSL_ for multiple proxies then chances of conflits are higher, try to ensure that that all the proxies of a namespace have the same unique prefix, if applicable.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav,

I will do that.

Answers (0)