cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Server in SLD shows no System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem. When I log into the SLD, go to technical System, filter for XI then I See Adapter Engine, Integration Directory etc. For each of them the column System is filled (SAP-System and Host). Only for the Integration Server it isn't.

And when I log into the Runtime Workbench and select Configuration then I et an error that no Integration Server is available in the SLD.

Does anybody know what is the problem for that.

thanks

Michaela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way what you could do is goto transaction RZ70 and enter the appropriate details in the SLD Bridge tab

then do the proposal and finally press the esecute button to start the data collection.

This will automatically create an entry in the SLD then you need to maintain business system manually.

But before executing the data collection remove the existing IS server info if it's already present.

More details on this can be found in XI Post installation document.

RGds,

Vasanth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I can see it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a one technical System WEB AS ABAP and one WEB AS JAVA. Also my Business System is an integration server. Is there any configuration that should be done?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michaela,

This happens when you have not defined the XI as "Web AS ABAP" technical system. Make sure there is an entry for XI-IS under the "Web AS ABAP" & "Web AS Java"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where should this entry be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check two thing here.

1. Check if your Techinical system is defined as WEB AS ABAP. When you start creating any Technical system it asks you whether you want ABAP, JAVA or thir-party...You chould have one JAVA and one ABAP

2. If the above is done correctly then you have to check if your Busieness system is declared as Integration server and not application system.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michaela,

If this entry is not already present in the list of "WEB AS ABAP" & "WEB AS JAVA", you will have to create new technical systems for the XI Integration Server.

Hope that helps.