Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned payments on project level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can you please guide me in following issue :

We would like to monitor cash flow for future payments from project point of view. I mean payments to suppliers(not sales orders). In other words we would like to plan cash amounts on monthly basis on project level.

Is this possilbe via activating Cash flow management(OPI6) or are there any other tools for this area?

The best would be to put some future period & amount in table to the project and get a report (i.e. plan table in CJ20N?) Just would like to know what area should I be focusing on.

thank you for your time!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding we are looking for cash flow from projects (future payments from Project to suppliers).correct me if am wrong.

We can avail projects cah flow through Txn CJI5 Commitments line item reports here if you run the report on excpected dedit date (monthly basis) cash flow can be analysed for the project.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for replies!

Sandeep - I tried run CJ48, but I am getting error KG828(Planning layout does not exist or contains errors). Not sure if this because of Proj.cash management deactivation, or only need to setup planning layout?

Ahmed - I was about to activate project cash management. Can you please advise where to assign FM area to company code?

NAG - you are right - cash flow in future to suppliers of project. Your proposal with CJI5 is useful if you need to plan future commitments(GR..), I am not sure how to plan also cash flow with cji5, as payments can be divided in few periods with downpayments, etc...?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did some customizing with FM area with OP15 and commitment item for project cash management. Not sure if everything is correct, but CJ48 works, as well as CJIB reporting. Just would like to ask if there are some other reports, or is there any connection with FI / CO planning ? thank you

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using CJ48 transaction you can plan your project cash out flow like vendor payments

you can use CJIB - Planned Payments for reporting.

Regards,

Sandeep