cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Messages View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I treid to view SXMB_MONI it just show only 1 day XML Messages only, how can I see all of old messages which has been archived...

I would like to see Table view "XI_AF_MSG" in PI 7.0 NW2004s under JAVA-Stack archiving

When I tried SE16 and give Table Name XI_AF_MSG I got messages:

"Table XI_AF_MSG is not active in Dictionary"

I belived I can see these messages under Integration adapter... but how to see these view using SE16, basically my requirenment is show prevouse MXL messages logs

please help me

Thanks in Advanced

Angeline Purnama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I tried SE16 and give Table Name XI_AF_MSG

SE16 only displays abap stack tables. XI_AF_MSG is java stack based table.

I belived I can see these messages under Integration adapter

Actually there is no term as Integration Adapter. It is either Integration Engine or Adapter Engine.

In sxmb_moni transaction, you may select option "Archived XML Messages (Search Using ID)" or Archived XML Messages (Search Using Archive).

Regards,

Prateek

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI --> You will find two options below Monitor for Processed XML messages...Archived XML Messages (Search Using Archive and Search Using ID)

Using either of the above you should be able to view the archived messages

FOr more info refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/fc/e6173d3215cc40e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 30, 2009 4:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the below mentioned url:

http://hostname:port/mdt/index.jsp

Wherein select start date according to your requirement.

Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

additionally to the previously given hint you can also see messages in RWB => Message monitoring in adapter engine or integration engine => per month or specified date.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kia

Thanks for reply, yes, messages does shows there in adapter engine through RWB, but managemnet wants to export these messages to excel sheet... any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export from there is hard - if not impossible :o(

Unless you try copy & paste ;o)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Will it work if you export the messages from sxmb_moni?

Just right click and hit "Spreadsheet" then you can export the message to excel.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for reply, but as I expalin eraly, SXMB_MONI just shows only 2 days messages, all messages are archived, and store in XI_AF_MSG Table which is only JAVA stack archiving...

I can't open that Table using SE16 or SE11 becuase thats is not ABAP table... so I use to RWB monitoring and Integration and adapter engine to see these messages...

My question is how may i view XI_AF_MSG table, should I have to login in DataBASE or SQL if YES, where that table's location

Please Inform that if you get some clue

Thanks in Advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>My question is how may i view XI_AF_MSG table

Yeah,you are right,this is a databse table which you wont be able to see from SE16.

You can write a simple SQL query and execute it on the Database where PI resides.

I m not really sure if your basis/security team will let you do that though

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Search for all processed messages

Leave the Status Group and Status fields empty.

also specify

● Start of execution

Date (Executed From) and time (Start Time) of the start of message processing.

● End of execution

Date (Executed Until) and time (End Time) of the end of message processing.

To display the entire history of the message, click the end time.

refer this link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/dc/c5223d78cb752de10000000a114084/content.htm] to Know more for selecting the messages to be displayed.