by mistake ,delete all user in xip serevr, how can i retrive , please advise ,

thanks in advance

jainendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You can create the users using the tcode SU01 manually. There is no other possibility

The role information will be available in the change documents for the users (tcode SUIM)

As this is the XI server, you need to make sure that the new password is maintained in all the location(SLD configuration) in all the connected business systems and the RFC destinations wherever the user id's are configured.

If your landscape consists of numerous systems and u had more number of users in XI server, then its better to restore the data from the backup,. By this way we can ensure that the password is the same in all the configurations.

Regards,

Varadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks of all

problem has been resolved

i have craeted user manaully as per refrece of the development xi serera nd assign the role ,

with regrads

jainnedra

Former Member
0 Kudos

>i have craeted user manaully as per refrece of the development xi serera nd assign the role ,

>with regrads

Could you, please, use the spell checker ? Therefore, some people might be able to understand what you mean...

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

restore last backup and apply redologs up to 1 minute before your cruel mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

by mistake ,delete all user in xip serevr, how can i retrive , please advise

You cannot retrive the users back instead you need to create then manually from Tcode SU01 with proper roles

Regards

Uday