cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include customer tables : TDMS HCM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the PA & PD Scnerario. I would like to include client table "HRP9508". But when I execute the activity "Transfer Selection Criteria" I've the next warning "Table HRP9508 is not registered as being released".

To include this table I execute the next activities in the DEV system and transport to PRD system :

Define Customer Table Transfer,

Define Tables for Customer Table

Transfer and Table Transfer Status.

But after do that, the warning shows again.

Anybody had tried to include customer tables with TDMS & HCM (because I think the process to do it with TDMS and ECC is different).

Thank's in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KP_Ramasamy
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Transfer and Table Transfer Status activity, I hope you have selected INC/EXC field to 'X'. if still the problem exists , raise a OSS in XX-PROJ-DMS-HR.

Best regards,

Krishna Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have many tables that are not registered as being released, for example PA0962. Now when I go to the activity u201CTable Transfer Statusu201D this table doesnu2019t show up in any of the table groups (but I confirmed this exists in the Database). Also the sender client is u201CNon Modifiableu201D so even if this table exists in that list I cannot set the flag to u201CINC/EXCu201D. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Harmeet

JohnWick
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet,

Hi Harmeet you have to customize this table in the development system of HCM and transport it to the necessary systems.

Manuel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gerard_white
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

just for information. You said that you had maintained the following:

Define Customer Table Transfer,

Define Tables for Customer Table

Transfer and Table Transfer Status.

For your self-defined infotypes you need only maintain the last table. This is described in the documentation though........

Regards, Gerard.