cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need guidance in learning PS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have checked threads about the material which is suggested to learn PS and have collected material

PLM 200 , PLM 201 , PLM 220 , PLM 230 - PS controlling , PLM 230 Project Accounting , PLM 235 , PLM 240 and SAP PLM..

I have started with PLM 200 and worked on exercises provided about the WBS , Networks and activities etc...

My question is, as i am completely from technical background... Apart from understanding this tool which wil be discussed in above mentioned materials what other knowledge is needed(functional side) as i dont have industrial experience. As most of the fields which i use in working with exercises is not explained why they are used.

Can any one also suggest me the order in which these books need to covered.. From Basics point of view to play initial role as PS consultants in projects... which among the above mentioned materials is suggested to complete initially.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Vshabir...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you dont mind can you please share the PS material

Thanks

Madhu

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vshabir,

As you said you are technical person without industrial experience.To work on sap ps module you must have following knowledge & exp.

1) Practical exp. of project management

2) Logistics

3) Accounting & Controlling

4) PS end user exp.

If you don't have project management exp. then you try to join one of project handling company which having sap. There you can work for 1.5 to 2 yrs.

By this you will get domain & sap ps end user exp.After this try to join sap implementation company there you can get live exp. of sap implementation's.

Regards,

Sandeep

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.