cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

In the QA32 initial screen is there a method, that i can do to insert sales order as an input an get the inspection lots relevant to that sales order?

I tried the dynamic selection and got the sales order. but once i inserted the sales order and line item no inspection lot is showing?

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Dynamic selection >sales & destribution>sales order-->doble click -->enter order here.

Now make sure

1.remove date

2.remove plant

3.select all lots with ud

& execute.

This will show you relevent lot only'

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply. I did exactly like u said. But inspection lot is not picking up. but when i use the report without using the dynamic modification that inspection lot is showing. even in the QA03 inspection lot showing. Im using SAP 6.0 version. Is there any Note or enhancement that i have to use?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

No no ......... for such a small perpose you need not to have SAP note.

Have you created it with with Va01 & are you looking for inspection type 10 & 06

Which cycle you are excuting.?

Reason is if inspection lot is not with reference to a sales order then in QA32 it will not be visible.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Inspection Type is 01. I didnt assign it to any variant. I just use the path

Dynamic selection >sales & distribution>sales order-->doble click -->enter order there.

I didnt save any the variant selection or anything like that. Do i have to do that? Also when i go to the QA32 lots without using sales order whole details shows. Basically the lot has a reference sales order.

Regards,

DTD

Edited by: TMDTDSL on Jul 30, 2009 8:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This field is not applicable to inspection type 01..........even if you have created it with reference to a sels order.

I hope you got the reason

just for a testing enter there a sales order from which you have created 10 inspection type then check same steps.

you will understand

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the explanation. Is there any standard report in SAP which i can use for my requirement. To enter a sales order and line item and select the inspection lot? My original requirement was to select the inspection lot and do the results recording based on that. At the initial level user should be able to enter SO/ LI/ Material and so on?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

QA32/QF51n are the only tcodes.there is no other T codes.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for the effort and for the reply. I guess i have to do a customize development (Z Program) for this.

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In QA32 DO NOT USE sales and distribution sales order for selection. Instead use following path in dynamic selections.

Appraisal cost - Sales order .

This will definitely work to find inspection lot based on sales order.

Hope this is what you required.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemat,

Thanks alot. It really helped. This exactly full fill my requirement.

Regards,

DTD

Answers (0)