Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI User Exit Triggering Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a userExit to derive a value for a field called ZZAU1( a custom firld ) to populate a value based on some logic.

I copied the program RGGBS000 to ZGGBS000, i added a exit called U102. Then I went to table T80D, changed the value against GBLS to ZGGBS000 from RHHBS000.

Then I went to tranaction OBBH (where all the substitutions rules are maintained), then in step 19 of the sunstitution i was supposed to add the user exit for the field, i chose that field and added the user exit.

Now, the user exit is getting triggered form transaction FB60 ( Invoice Processing ), but it is not getting triggered from tranactions F110 and FBL1N.

But if I use a constant substitution instead of a userExit, the constand value is getting assigned to the field form all the tranactions, could somebody please help me on this.

regrads.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepti,

I don't think it will be called in FBL1N as it is a report and F110 is also the same issue. I would think probably u can look for separate exits in the other two to resolve the issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepti,

At what level is ur exit (header/line)? Secondly when u say that if u replace user exit with constant then it is getting populated in all transaction, so can u share the logic for the exit as there could be a reason of not getting into the exit.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

It is at item level, i put a break point inside the exit, through FB60 it stops, but throught F110 and FBL1N it doesn't .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepti,

I don't think it will be called in FBL1N as it is a report and F110 is also the same issue. I would think probably u can look for separate exits in the other two to resolve the issue.