cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have got one issue. Delivery document xyz has been archieved. It's corresponding sales order has also been archieved. But the same still appears in the table VBBE (Sales Requirements: Individual Records). Thus it shows the sales document for MRP relevant.

Aslo it appears in the MD04. We have these kind of sales orders and deliveries from the year say 2001.

Can you please suggests what can be done for such orders and deliveries..? Is there any SAP note available for this..?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Vishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Thank you all.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishi,

You can delete these orders and deliveries permanently from the data base unsing "SE16N". You go to "SE16N" and eneter the table(VBAP/LIKP) and put "&sap_edit" in the same screen and delete the required document. But you have to be careful as deleting this way is not recommonded by SAP. If you delete them in large numbers ,this may cause inconsistencies. You can any way delete few documents.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Try to run the report SDRQCR21, search notes about this issue, eg. Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery of sales and delivery requirements, that says:

Symptom

There are too many, too few or simply incorrect sales document (quotation, sales order, scheduling agreement) or delivery requirements. You can detect or check this using Transaction MD04 (Stock/Requirements List). These inconsistencies may trigger follow-on errors in planning, procurement (production, purchase order) or document processing (availability check).

I hope this helps you

REgards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

The problem here is the delivery document was created in 2001. The same has been archieved now. But still it shoes in MD04 as well as in the table VBBE.

I can not delete from the table these entries directly. some 10000 documents are there like this.

Do u have any information may be SAP note where solution to deal with these documents is given.

Regards,

Vishi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read Note 547277 - FAQ: Requirements in SD and in the delivery, perhaps you will find suggestions.

The problem in my opinion is that the report SDRQCR21 need access to data in LIPS, VBUP, VBFA and so on, and you dont have the option to access to the files of archive data.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You are correct. Since i dont have acess to the tables like VBFA, LIPS, LIKP, VBAP, VBEP etc. the report mentioned doesnt help. Not a single record appears there.

I will go through the note mentioned by you, but then if anyone hasve come across such issue can guide me or give suggestions.

Thnak you once again,

Regards,

Vishi