cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP E-recruiting BSP are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have just implemented SAP e-recuiting on ECC 5.0.

However, when we try to execute bsp application from R/3 or portal, some application gives error message of BSP and some applications gives login page. In login page when we enter userid/pw it shows error message that uid/pw is not correct.I have checked serives for the application in SICF.its activated.

Please let me know any cofiguration in SICF or se80 or any other config are required to get it working.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jigs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

These setting are already there in RZ10.We have done settings. but still BSP are not working.

However, when i tested it00 bsp application ,it worked fine.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You still really haven't told us what the error message is: "This BSP application is giving error in the standard BSP class. so i m not able to identify the cause of the error."

What class? What message? Have you checked ST22? Some actual details would be helpful.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigs,

If u r using the standard login application.Then u can ascertain if SSO is activated on the server by checking the standard bsp app <b>SYSTEM</b>. please test ssotest2.htm to know the current status.It is necessary to configure SSO for the BSP application to work.also make sure all nodes specified in <u><b>note 517484</b></u> are active in the SICF settings.

Best Regards,

Suhair.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SSO is not configured for the applications.

This BSP application is giving error in the standard BSP class. so i m not able to identify the cause of the error.

Thanks,

jigs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow this steps to configure SSO:

1.Run RZ10 TA.

2.Add the following parameters:

Profile Parameters Used for Logon Tickets

<b>login/accept_sso2_ticket</b>: 1

(Allows the server to accept an existing logon ticket)

<b>login/create_sso2_ticket</b>: 1

If the server's certificate is to be included in the logon ticket.

<b>login/ticket_expiration_time</b>

Desired value Default = 60 hours

After performing this, if you check the test BSP page available in SYSTEM application to test SSO, you can see the result.

Regards,

Ravikiran.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't specify which errors are occuring etc. Wat is ST22 saying? Is SSO configured, etc. ?

I think btw that this question is best posted in the HCM forum.

Eddy