cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Transport binding - SOAP Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

have a scenarion where Sender System is sending Custom SOAP Header as below into P through SOAP Sender ChannelI.

And the requirement is to access the values coming in Header fields, example within Message Mapping need to Map Headername1 value to Outgoing structure.

<soapenv:Header>

<Header1>S1</Header1>

<Header2>S2</Header2>

<Header3>S3</Header3>

</soapenv:Header>

<soapenv:Body>

u2026..

</soapenv:Body>

Have checked the Paramter KEEP Headers in SOAP Adapter and in Adapter Specific Message Attributes have defined the following

Variable Header (XHeaderName1) = Header1

Variable Header (XHeaderName2) = Header2

Variable Header (XHeaderName1) = Header3

Now need to know what should be mentioned in the UDF in the Message Mapping for accessing Dynamic Configuration. Will these headers mentioned will be a part of Dynamic Configuration or not ?

Using the below UDF and its failing in Message Mapping - kindly suggest the corect way of achieving the same

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey key1 = DynamicConfigurationKey.create( "http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/SOAP", "XHeaderName1");

String value = conf.get(key1);

return value ;

Appreciate response in this regard

//Swetank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dont think you can read or write SOAP headers

- do read thru tht discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish

That means I can't access Custom SOAP header in Dynamic Configuration and thus unable to do anything within the Message Mapping. Nosoap mode does not work in my case anyway.

Appreciate your response and help.

//Swetank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Failing in Message Mapping....are you testing the mapping in the Test tab of your MM?.....if yes then you need to test the entire scenario then you may get the values....just testing the MM gives error

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Its failing at runtime at Message Mapping stage. The real problem is that I can't see the Header1 in my Dynamic Configuration header - it has all the other fields like SServerHost, SRemoteUser, but not my Header1 (S1) field. Thus either the UDF is wrong or any configuration in SOAP Sender Channel needs to be adjusted.

Further I am not sure whether Custom SOAP Header fields can be a part of Dynamic Configuration or they only show fields which are part of HTTP header.

//Swetank