cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for standard content scenario of SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here we have scenario from SAP R/3 (IDOC) -> XI -> SNC (Proxy) scenario.

SAP has provided standard contents for these interfaces.

I have question that once we have imported this standard content into XI, what all the configuration i need to do in SLD, IR and ID?

I have never worked with standard contents so have no idea about it.

So can any1 please help me in this?

Thanks in advance.

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imported required IDOCs in respective software components in IR and created all ID objects.

Assigned these software components (in which idocs were imported) in Technical and Business systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Can you please suggest the solution for your earlier problem

<This is what m able to see in IR:

Name Name space software component

DELFOR.DELFOR02 urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages ID: ca0c31e0fc3611d88a0fc0140a114c15>

I am facing the same.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

SLD - Check whether Technical system is declared for ECC & SNC

IR :

1)To import design objects, click the design maintenance screen of the Integration Builder.

2)Call the context menu for a namespace or a software component version in the Integration Builder navigation tree and choose Import or choose Tools Import Design Objects

3)Select the Transport Using File System mode and saves a binary export file with the suffix tpz in the export directory of the repository server

4)Call the design maintenance screen of the Integration Builder for the target repository. Choose Tools Import Design Objects.

5)Activate the change list that contains the imported objects

ID:

We need to create configuration manually for predelivered objects , After Identifying the Sender & Receiver System, Respective adapters are created, Need to define Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Sender agreement and Receiver agreement .

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aghasturi,

Thanks for the reply.

Here i have IDOC to Proxy scenario. From R/3 IDOC will come and i will post it in SNC via Proxy.

So can u tell me that do i need to import the IDOCs into XI system?

If yes then in which software component?

We have TS and BS configured in SLD for both the systems.

In IR if i am double clicking on IDOC it is saying that perticular IDOC defination not available do u want to create it?

What should i do?

This is what m able to see in IR:

Name Name space software component

DELFOR.DELFOR02 urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages ID: ca0c31e0fc3611d88a0fc0140a114c15

is there any link which says step by step configuration for standard contents?

Thanks,

Hetal

Edited by: hetal shah on Jul 30, 2009 2:32 AM

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you found out the Predelivered object for your Scenerio from Market Place ?

If No, The predelivered object downloaded from the service market place has extension .tpz file.

Form service.sap.com/swdc then Support Packages and Patches->SAP Application Components-> (Search for XI Content) those .tpz file we need to Import into Design Objects

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shah,

You need to do all the configuration manually. Predelivered will be only for IR.

You need to import in the same SWC where you have all the predefined component, if you dont have in it.

Regards,

--Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Once you install the standard content you need to do the connection between SNC and PI like rfc destinations, partner profile like you do from ECC to PI. You may need to connections for proxy also, because you may use some standard proxies.

You need to create business system and can start using them. If your requirement fits to the standard then you can directly test else if there are any changes then you may do the changes accordingly. Mostly all the standard are done in xslt mappings, so better try to update your skills in xsl mapping.

Also see this help for this integration:

http://help.sap.com/esoa_scm_snc2007/helpdata/en/index.htm

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already done all the connections. Just wanted to know that, as we just have IR objects when we import the standard contents in XI.

So do we need to create ID objects?

or its ok and i can directly start testing?

Till this time we r planning to use the standard contents. So need to make any changes.

Thanks,

Hetal