Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to create User in Visual Admin

Hi

i am trying to follow the tutorial 'Accessing BAPIs Using the SAP Java Resource Adapter' available in SDN. I got stcu k in one place. I am not able to create a User.

I went to Security Provider > User Management and clicked on 'Create User'. I gave my R/3 IDES user Id and Password. But it gives me a message saying 'Unable to create the User'. I have Full J2EE_ADMIN rights to my Portal. i skipped that and continued deploying things. I finally tried accessing the page using

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ad09cd07-0a01-0010-93a9-933e247d3ba4

http://localhost:50000/jrademos/servlet/bookyourflight

I got the following Message :

Bean FlightCustomer returned error message: Connection to ABAP System could not be opened, because lookup for Connection Factory failed with error "Exception during lookup operation of object with name ejbContexts/sap.com/FlightBookingEar/sap.com/FlightBookingEar/FlightCustomerBean/java:comp/env/eis/SAPJRADemoFactory, cannot resolve object reference.". Please check, if you have deployed a Connection Factory of the Java Resource Adapter with JNDI name eis/SAPJRADemoFactory.

I again checked my Visual Admin > Services > Conector Container> sap.com/SAPJRADemo. Under this root there was a blue icon eis/SAPJRAFactory. I hope this is working.But in the exception i saw it searching for "eis/SAPJRADemoFactory". Also under Managed Caonection factory > Properties, I created entries for Language,UserName,ServerName,SAPClient and Password for my ECC system.

I used the DeployTool and created a new project.Under seployer > Server settings > Indentity Subjects, i chose Caller Impersonation.

Please help me out.

Murali

replied

Actual error is this one:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.setPortNumber(<b>java.lang.Byte</b>)

Make sure in deploy tool the type of PortNumber field is java.lang.String then save and try deployment again.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question