cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Content is not going from sender CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed File to File scenario with out IR as my job is sending the file from SAP application Server to Third Party Application server.

I have both Outbound and inbound Interface. in my scenario inbound interface is working finec[third party to SAp appl Server ]. But my outbound interface is not working as content of the file is coming in different format.

Ecc system will generate the text file and places in SAP Application server.when i am trying ti pick up the file the content of file is changing into different format.

my content is like 000001 AGER [98700000 2221112 DDDERR 000000000 and so on.

000002 AGER [98700000 2221112 DDDERR 000000000

000003 AGER [98700000 2221112 DDDERR 000000000

but when i look into sxmb_moni in sender interface payloads i could fine the content is in the below format.

ÈÅÁÄÅÙ@ððððððâÖÕÄÅçöôðð@@@@@@òððùð÷ñ÷ðñ%ÄÅãÁÉÓ@ðððððñâÖÕÄÅçöôðð@@@@@@õõððøòð@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Âu201C¤u2022u201Eu2026u201Cu201C¢@×

ðððððððððððððððÀðððððððððððððððððÀðððððððððððððððððÀÇÂ×ð

what could be the reason. I haveconfigured all the parameters in the sender cc and given all required fields like File Type as Text and tried with Binary also but its not working .

Can you please give some inputs while the file contents is changing into different format.

ECC system is putting as Text file in SAP Application server.is any additional changes are required from ECC or XI or FTP end.

Kindly please suggest and appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your are configured simply bypass scenario, no need FCC according to your requirement. If you want to convert flat file to XML then we need FCC else noneed FCC. Remove FCC technique and check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunnam,

I am not doing any file content conversion, just i am picking up the text file from sap appl server.

But we i see the payloads in SXMB_moni the content of the file is changing.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to put the file in R/3 in UTF-8 format and tehn you can read it as TXT. What is encoding followed by the R3 process while placing the file in the directory?

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

They have following the .txt format.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Indeed it was txt. I am enquiring about the formating (like UTF-8, ISO etc).

I guess they have used the default format. can yoiu check and post it here so that we can have have some more info about it.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Shall i ask them to use the file encoding format as UTF-8.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Go ahead and ask them..

If you still see special characters then you need to identify the correct formatting to be used.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks.. for your valuable inputs.

I will ask them and get back to you once it is tested.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs, now its working fine.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs, now its working fine.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhaskar,

Did you try this blog of William ?

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even after giving the UTF-8 in File Encoding its not working. Can any one give some inputs to my issue.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can you please help me out from this.

Kindly provide me the inputs on this.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use File Type as Text and specify the File Encoding as UTF-8 and try again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

can u plz tell me where can i give the file encoding UTF-8 in my sender CC

Thanks,

Bhaskar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you select "File Type" as text, there will be a new option saying "File Encoding". Make sure you are checking File Type as text. Don't get confused with Transfer Mode as Text.

Regards,

Prateek