Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material - Vendor relation in QN

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement for Notification.

At the time of creation of manual Notification (T-code: QM01). Once we enter Material & if this material is ROH then system should go in source list (t-code: ME03) to select available vendor of material. If material - vendor relation exist in source list then system should automatically display vendor code in Notification creation screen.

In other word. Once we enter ROH material in QM01, then based on Source list record system should populate vendor code automatically in QN creation screen.

If more than 1 vendor available in source list then system should populate available list, so user can select any one of that vendor.

My question is how to fulfill this requirement? Do you have any idea about user exit?

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Use QQMA0007

This customer enhancement allows you to define default values when you

create a quality notification.

Time of call-up:

On the initial screen (program SAPLIQS0, screen 0200) after the possible

call-up of an initial screen.

Note

If you want to add your own fields to the VIQML view, you must include

them as an APPEND structure in table QMEL. In this way, the additonal

fields are automatically copied into the view VIQMEL.

See also: EXIT_SAPMIWO0_001.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also use EXIT QQMA0019 - QM/PM/SM: Default Partner when Creating a Notification.

In the INCLUDE ZXQQMU25, you can add the required condition to fetch the vendor.

regards

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

let me check with my technical team for this option. Will update you soon with which option we are going to implement this req.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can define Action Box to realize it.

Path: SPRO : QM> QN>Notifiction Processing>Additional Notification Functions>Define Action Box

(call function: QMLR_GET_VENDOR)