cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure for harvest type of products - wheat/ corn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have to define a price procedure for harvest products such as wheat, corn etc... The only piece of information I have is that there is no minimum quantity and that the unit of measure is the Kilo or the Ton.

Based on that, could anyone give me ideas on how to create a basic price procedure, which conditions could apply, also taking into consideration a 'discount conditions' that would be - say a manual one -.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

There is no seperate pricing procedure as such, and the material Unit of measure is maintained in your material master so in pricing you dont have to worry about the UOM. Then for base price you can use your PR00, then for discount you have KF00. And if tax applicable then you can use a MWST.

REgards,

Sudhir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Request you to create a account assignment group for material as wheat and also document pricing provedure for wheat by going in to below path.

SPRO--S&D-B.Fs-Pricing-Pricng Control-Define and assign pricing procedures-Define document pricing procedures/Define customer pricing procedure.

Then go to pricing procedure and palce them accordingly.After defing the required combinations ,then assign them for required sales areas in t code:OVKK.

Hope it ehlps.

Regards,

Pasapula.