Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Not replicated in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

Need your help in the following issue

1. Vendor ABC has been created in R/3 and replicated in SRM using program "BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB"

2. After replictaion I could see the vendor in SRM in transcation "BP". But when I try to select the vendor in shopping cart it shows the vendor does not exits

3. On analysis I found that the vendor ABC is exiating in table "BUT000". But when I checked in table "BBPM_BUT_FRG0061" , there is no entry for the corresponding BP GUID

4. I tried to do the replicate program ""BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB" and update program"BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB" . But both gives error " Error carrying out job. Execute Program Directly" message no BBP_BPRM047 .

Could some one help how to fix this issue

Thanks

Deva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Are you sure the vendor exists in the purchase orgs that you have created in PPOMA_BBP? Is the vendor flagged for deletion or blocked in the purhcase org? Have you checked the log in SLG1 to see if that gave you any errors at the time you first replicated the vendor?

If everything looks OK, you can delete the entry from table VENMAP using function module BBP_BACKENDS_DELETE and then delete the vendor using function module BUP_BUPA_DELETE and then try and replicate it again using the jobs you mentioned.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your input.

I checked and found that there is no table entry in table VENMAP

However, as you suggested let me try running the FM BUP_BUPA_DELETE and try to do again replicate the vendor and will update you with result

Thanks

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot

Your solution worked well

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deva,

I am also facing similar kind of issue. where Vendor get updated in the BUT000 but not get updated in BBPM_BUT_FRG0061.

When i am running the MDS_LOD_COCKPIt. It is showing me Error Message as BP number Already Exist.

Kindly Suggest me Process, how to update the Table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061.

Qucihk reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

KHATRGA2

Answers (0)