cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer return inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I got an problem in customer return quality scenario , when i do an PGR there are two inspection lot is created one is with reference to material document number and another is with delivery and sales order number .

Please tell me why the two inspection lot is generating

( Note :- i am not able to activate inspection type 06 because our client want to inspection lot stock tab in usages decision, so i activated inspection type 05 , and inspection lot stock tab is came in lot refer to material document not in lot of delivery and sales order number )

Please explain briefly if it is fine, or correction required

Regards

Maashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

I got the issue

1) Please let me know what is the movement type you are using

2) The reason why 2 lots are created is this

a) One inspeciton lot is created because of movement type - which is actualy giving you the inspection stock posting tab

b) Another one is getting created based on the assignement of inspecion type in delivery type in the config

Please remove the inspection type for the delivery type and then do the test

This will clear the issue

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thank a lot , According to your suggestion problem is solved actually i put the inspection type 05 at "Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type" in config

in this i am using movement type 653

Thanks a lot

Regards

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gajesh ,

Actually i am doing at new client , now when i am doing a return from customer , inspection lot is generated with reference to return order but, i want a inspection lot with material document number which consist a inspection lot stock tab,

please suggest

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mashish

Activate 05 inspection type and do the return order and do the PGR then inspection lot will be created if you are using 653 movement type.

Please check and revert back

REgards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gajesh,

Inspection lot is already created , but in usages decision inspection lot Stock tab is not coming , 05 inspection type is activated

(previous there are two lots are coming one is w.r .t return order and second w.r.t movement type which consist inspection lot stock tab in usages decision )

please suggest how to get inspection lot with inspection lot stock tab in usages decision

Regard

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

return order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes this is SAP default as you have used in 05 inspection type.....

but I just want to ask 2 lots have which origine ...both are with same or different.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sujit,

both are from same orgine 50000000069 and 50000000070, when we save PGR it generate 50000000069 and there UD is normal without inspection lot stock tab and inspection lot is refering return order number , and other UD of IL 50000000070 show inspection lot stock tab and it refelect Material doc Number

please suggest

Regard

Maashish