Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find Invoice Detail Condition Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks!

I'm working on a report where I need a column that brings me a total of shipping(condition value) where its value is entered manually when creating the invoice.

I know that the table KONV is the table that contains the information of the conditions, though this shipping value is entered manually, so I can't look for this value in this table because it would be inconsistent, I already checked the data just to make sure.

I also tried to lookup at the table VBRP(Invoice detail) for the fields KZWI1-KZWI6, however I can't get the values showed on the conditions of the invoice details(Trans. VF03).

I was wondering if anybody can tell me where I can get the value for this kind of conditions.

Anyhelp will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advice.

Regards,

Gilberto Li

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can get the value from table KONV , filed is Kbetr . you have to get condiotion number for invoice from header table ( vbrk ) and put in KONV.

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.!!! DOn`t forget :)!!!!</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers!!"

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can get the value from table KONV , filed is Kbetr . you have to get condiotion number for invoice from header table ( vbrk ) and put in KONV.

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.!!! DOn`t forget :)!!!!</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers!!"

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gilberto,

Have you looked this FM <b>CONDITION_RECORD_READ</b>?

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the link field is vbrk-knumv... this points to konv for all conditions relating to the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again!

Thanks for all your replies, i've found the field, it was KONV-KWERT, can't believe I couldn't see that. I was using the fieds KONV-KBETR * KONV-KAWRT, for those that were using a formula, but I never saw that KONV-KWERT already had the final value of the condition.

Thanks Again.

Regards,

Gilberto Li

Message was edited by: Gilberto Li