cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI - CTS+ error in Assemble Components tab of CMS (ESS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have checked in the DCs I have customized in ESS Track of NWDI and activated and released them from NWDS. Then in CMS we moved the activities to Consolidation Tab and then to Assembly tab. Now under the Assembly tab (CMS), the entire ESS DCs are shown as a single SC with the state "waiting for assembly". When I select the SC and click on Assemble Components (NWDI is configured to launch CTS+ to create ABAP Tranport Request) the CTS+ is launched, but getting the error "Unexpected Error - Can not get default request". What might went wrong ? Where exactly I can check for any error log information of this error. I can not see anything related in default trace and last 24 hours logs in the Portal.

Regards

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check SAP note 803183

Regards,

Satya.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Our Basis team had changed some config settings in Visual Administrator and it resolved the issue. I will say thank you for your time in the SDN Way

Regards

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Can you please let me know if I need any authorization roles or permissions set to execute the CTS+ (which creates an Abap transport request) launching it from NWDI CMS ? Appreciate any clues provided...

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Thanks. But in this note it was said that "This problem is specific to JDI SP09 only and has been fixed in NWDI SP10". It is applicable for 6.40. Is JDI SP level and Portal SP level will be the same. We are on SP16 7.0 of Portal. Does this Note applies to 7.0 sp16 ?

Regards

Ramesh