cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI for HTTML??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is a dump when I am trying to execute a Finance Custom Development excel Upload program - Transaction code: ZFI_GL_UPL in EP 7.0 Portal on F4 help for file path in selection screen.. Runtime error u2018JAVABEANNOTSUPPORTEDu2019.

If I am executing same transaction code in SAP GUI it is working fine.We are using ECC 6.0..

Whether I need to activate any service in ICF??Whether SAP Gui for HTML supports the above??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same error. Trying to upload Excel file from EP but getting error 'JAVABEANNOTSUPPORTED' and it is working fine it SAP.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prachi,

As suggested in earlier post, have you checked Support Package level of SAP_BASIS component in your system. It should be in patch level 17 to avoid all program errors retaed to HTML GUI. If it is same or above and still you are facing the same problem then you can confirm the SAP GUI version at your end and its patch level.

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error and our release is newer than the SP level mentiioned. Any ideas?

SAP_BASIS 701 0005 SAPKB70105 SAP Basis Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

We also got the same problem. Please tell us the solution or how to proceed with this.

Thanks in Advance.

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashely,

I am facing the same issue. Can you share us your solution?

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to post what the solution was?

Please remember that people search SDN looking for solutions to problems they're having. You took the time to ask the question - now please take the time to post the solution, to help out other people who may be having the same issue.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashley, please post your solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHat is the Support Package level of SAP_BASIS component in your system. It should be in patch level 17 to avoid all program errors retaed to HTML GUI.

Regards

Gautam