cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block at order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a sales order with quantity of 10 and it went to credit block. I have released this doc and created a delivery for the qty 5 and PGIed. (dynamic credit check is activated)

Now i have added one more item to the order and released that document using VKM3 and if i try now to create a delivery, system gives a error message " order blocked for deliveryas a result of credit check".

I have released this order many times using VKM3 , but still i am getting the same error message " order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check", henc not able to create a delivery.

Can some one help me out on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVA8, for a given combination, check the setting of open Items & Oldest open items. Check if oldets open item of order has exceeded the number of days or max open item% maintained here in SPRO

Bhavin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for all your inputs.

I have checked all the config like OVA8, FD33 etc.

My doubt is how come system allows me if I try to deliver from sales order display mode and how come it is NOT allowing from sales order change mode.

Is there any specific setting which makes system to check every time we go in change mode of sales order.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

this is standard functionality of SAP. Once you release a Credit Blocked Sales Order from VKM3, and again you will go to VA02, then the system will recheck the credit status and if, as per your setting, the document crosses the credit limit , system will again block the same released document.

This will not happen in VA03, since as you aware that you can not do any changes in VA03, so system accepts the eariler release of sales Order.

Hope this will be clear to you.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have this problem with only one sales document type. In all the other sales document types, system dont give any error, even if i try from va02

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the document type is same as the others, where you are not getting any issue??

Check OVA8, is anything maintained for Release Documents are still unchecked or Critical Fields?

Have you done any changes in customising of Credit Check or FD32 for this customer??

Pl. check and revert.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

Release Documents are still unchecked and Critical Fields options in OVA8 are not activated. these fields are blank.

both the sales docs are same. I dont see any difference. And the another important thing is that I am using same customer master in both the sales documents. Hence risk category + credit group + credit control area is also same for both the documents.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do one thing Run the transaction F.28 for the customer you are using. and then try to do the process. Remove the tick from test run and select for both FI & SD data.

Revert the outcome after doingthe F.28 and then running the process. Release the document by VKM4.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have tried running F.28 also, but still getting the same problem.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this issue.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just check out credit exposure in FD33..payment history .

so find out outstanding value..

if possible plz try comapare horizon with ur document date..

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Since credit check happens also at delivery level, you should also try and release the document either VKM4 OR VKM5 and thenthe system would let you do the goods issue.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls try to release the delivery with VKM5...

Kindly get back if that has worked.

Amit Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

At the time of creating a delivery itself i am getting that problem, hence there is no question of releasing the delivery doc using VKM5.

Thanks,

Ashok s

Edited by: Ashok Sakamuri on Jul 29, 2009 1:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check VA14L Whether the order blocked for delivery is coming here or not? And in case its coming you can release it by VKM5.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

1. At the time of creating a delivery I am getting this error. so how can we release a delivery without creating ..

Hi Raja,

After releasing the sales doc using VKM3, If I try creating a delivery using VL01N, then system will not give any error.

And also, if i go to VA03 (display mode ) and try to create a delivery from the sales doc (sales doc --> deliver), system not giving any error.

But If I go to VA02 and try to deliver from the sales doc (sales doc --> deliver), system GIVES AN ERROR.

One more observation is that Even after releasing the sales doc using VKM3, if I go to change mode of sales doc and comes back. then system automatically putting credit block to my sales doc. Can any one please give an idea why it is happening like that.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Edited by: Ashok Sakamuri on Jul 29, 2009 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in OVA8 under checks if any customized check has been incorporated that is triggering credit check eveytime sales order is subjected to change i.e VA02 because you said you can make delivery through vl01n and from va03.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

When you go to VA02 in the change mode, the credit check is done again and hence your order goes into credit block. When you only display the order in VA03, credit check is not done and hence your order does not go into credit block.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards,

MG