cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import IDoc from ECC to PI 7.1(ESR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an IDoc to File scenario in PI7.1 . I am trying to import the MATMAS IDoc from ECC to PI 7.1.So under the SWCV -> Imported Objects - > Wizard to import IDod/RFC opens -> I enter the ECC system login details -> But when I expand the IDoc node here,I find no IDoc from ECC ,moreover it throws me an error " component should be attached to some frame or dialog"

Can you please suggest me as what is going wrong.

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have selected the option allow import at software component version level for importing the same

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using PI 7.3

When I Import object and passing parameter like application server, system number, uid and password.

I got this error

Unable to establish connection to R/3 system servertm_TM9_06 (system=00, client=001)

Troubleshooting information: 

• Is the target system online?
  • Check the connection data; server name and group fields are case-sensitive

Tips for administrators (see configuration guide for details): 

• Does the user have sufficient authorization in the target system?
  • Is the target system configured correctly in etc/services?

See error logs for details    

Please help me.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Please Double click on the software component  version on which you are importing idoc..

There you check that system details given properly or not to import that idoc...

Check in Connection Data for import from SAP System...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Venu

This error is caused by insufficient authorizations. Check that your user has the required authorizations to import the idoc. See the link below:

Importing IDocs and RFCs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards

Mark