cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every Body,

Can i know contact person configration....why business needs contact person, i need to assign contract person ship to party partner determination procedure

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Contact person is nothing but A person you deal with in the customer company...in other words Person at the customer location who deals with the sales or marketing department at the vendor location.

U can create ur contact person in t-code VAP1 for ur ship to party..and assign this no to ur ship to party master data in partner fuction tab...

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 29, 2009 1:05 PM

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 29, 2009 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagsap

Thanks for your reply, i need one more information regarding in VAP1 contract person which cusotmer i need to adopt

please advice me, i need your valuable answer

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pilla,

Let me tell you the scenario and use of contact person in SAP, and Business.....

See, sometimes it happens like business needs some MEDIATOR who cracks the deal and manage relation ship with the Client and customer. In this case the mediator only contacts the company and settles the things. For example, say your end customer did not pay you the bills on time or his cheque bounced on that case you can contact Contact person and he has to settle the things.

In SAP we create this by VAP1 as suggested by our Friends JAGSAP.

In VAP1 you have to select the person with whom the contact person will link,

Thanks,

Raja

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VAP1 select ur ship-to-party no. and press enter then create the data pertain to the contact person..save..system will generate a number for that person..

then go to that same ship-to-party master data in XD02 and enter this contact person no..in partnet function tab under sales area

by selecting the partner function CP-Contact persons

Reg

JJ

Answers (0)