Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/XNFE/CHECK_SRV_STATUS

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope you don't mind me writing in English, but I can't find the soultion elsewhere.

When we use the Report /XNFE/CHECK_SRV_STATUS, we can see, that is not working because it doesn't use the proxy.

But in our Configuration Scenario SRVSC_WebAS_Outbound_ServiceStatusCheck we configured for the Partner NFE_SEFAZ_SP / Communication Channel SRVSC_SOAP_RC a proxy.

Are we looking at the wrong parameter?

Thanks in advance

Jan Goedtke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

messages in english regarding NFE should be sent to the GRC global forum (there is no specific forum in english):

I'll request that your message is moved there.

Best,

Henrique.

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

on our site it looks like this:

www.goedtke.de/wxt.gif

In our Proxy Logs we can see, that it never reaches the proxy ...

And one other thing:

When we change the URL in something else resp. www.hello.com, he still uses homologacao.nfe.fazenda.sp.gov.br

Jan

Edited by: Jan Lars Goedtke on Jul 29, 2009 3:32 PM

Edited by: Jan Lars Goedtke on Jul 29, 2009 3:33 PM

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You say it is ignoring the internet proxy and trying to resolve the address locally?

I'd open an message to the BC-XI component to check that.

What version/SP of PI are you using?

Best,

Henrique.

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suggestion: Create a new Comm.Channel with the same configuration;

Try to find another SOAP RVC Comm. Channel that goes thru internet just to compare the proxy settings. Maybe for your PI server there's another proxy server (or no proxy required).

Another point that could be helpful (but will take some time) is to write a java mapping that open a http connection using the related proxy settings to see if the proxy is reachable.

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see 2 messages for SRVSC_nfeStatusServicoNF_SYNC_OB.

The second one says as response:

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: unable to create a socket</SAP:AdditionalText>

in the j2ee logs we can see, that he tries to resolve the name homologacao.nfe.fazenda.sp.gov.br locally, but he should go over the INTERNET proxy.

The certificate checkbox is activated ...

Regards

Jan

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your Comm.Channel should look like this:

http://forumoff.com/images/comm_channel.GIF

If so, check if your proxy needs authorization and if there's connection between your PI server and your proxy server.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you configure the internet proxy correctly in the communication channel? Make sure the XI Server can resolve the hostname you've used there.

Also, test your proxy connection to the SEFAZ site through your internet browser (you'll need to install the certificate locally for that).

Is your proxy open for https requests (port 443)?

Best,

Henrique.

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

When you look at PI transaction SXI_MONITOR, do you find the message for SRVSC_nfeStatusServicoNF_SYNC_OB sender interface? If yes, what's the error message?

Did you set the "Certificate Authentication" on the Communication Channel? If you didn't set the client certificate can lead you to communication error.

Is there any other interface of NF-e already working? If so, compare the Comm. Channels.

Thanks and Regards,

José Nunes