cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-30197 / FCO-00011 Error while installing NW 7.0 Enterprise Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm installing SAP NW 7.0 withe Portal-components, Java only on a server and get the following errors, which I haven't found any solution to.

8<

ERROR 2009-07-29 10:55:49.173

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30197 IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::. DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file: IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::

ERROR 2009-07-29 10:55:49.230 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951]

FCO-00011 The step createSLDDSUser with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|createSLDDSUser was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::. DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file: IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::).

8<

The server is a RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.2 Server, x86_64 with 16 GB ram. Database is Oracle 10.2.0.2. Installation Master is SAP NW 70 SR3.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be the problem.

Kristian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJS-30197 IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::.

Simply means that is trying to write into a location that for some reason does not exist or is not available... are you using NFS mounts?.. are the mounts... well ... mounted?... Are you using external devices of any type?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> CJS-30197 IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused::.

>

> Simply means that is trying to write into a location that for some reason does not exist or is not available... are you using NFS mounts?.. are the mounts... well ... mounted?... Are you using external devices of any type?...

>

> Regards

> Juan

Hi,

This is a single server with everything on one box. No NFS. Only external device is storage-network, but that device has worked without any problems throughout the installation, and I have no problems accessing any of the disks from the storage-network.

Kristian

Answers (0)