cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 5.0 FIDCC posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're banging our heads on the wall just trying to post CO documents in ECC 5.0 using IDOC type FIDCCP02, with no luck so far. It used to work for 4.6c versions after i_comp flag clearance (available in ECC5.0). Any help is most appreciated! Any relevant OSS notes?

There's no error but only FI doc is posting; with no CO doc even when with the cost center and the profit center.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

Please use message type <b>CODCMT</b> and IDoc type <b>CODCMT01</b> for CO document posting.

The IDOC type FIDCCP02 is used only for FI document posting.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

I have exactly the same issue. I have had a look of at a number of things to find a solution to this problem however a solution has not presented itself.

It is recommended now that we use the FIDCCP02 IDoc for the FI postings and the CODCMT01 IDoc for the CO postings. This is fine unless you need to link the CO documents to a FI document. In my scenario I create very complex FI journals which are posted using FIDCCP02. I then need to create CO journals for the P&L values in the FI journals, linking the CO journals to the FI journals. As the IDocs are async I can not find a way of doing this using XI as XI does not not what the resulting document was for the FI journals posted.

Did you ever find a solution to this?

I have investigated FIDCMT01 however this can not be used in ECC 5.0 with the new General Ledger.

I have checked out BAPIS and tried the I_COMP clearance however nothing seems to work.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gary,

After OSS message support, we have a manual patch that effectively downgrades the functionality to 4.6 (not an enhancement but a modification), if you're still interested in this route, you might want to search SAP note list.

hope this helps,

Vivian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

Thanks for the information. That is very interesting. It surprises me that the functionality is not available as standard.

You don't by any chance have a list of the OSS notes do you? I have been browsing OSS but all the notes that I have point toward using CODCMT01 which unfortunately does not resolve my issue, or clearing I_COMP in user-exit 008 which no longer seems to work or using a BAPI (non of which seem to cater for my requirements).

Thanks for your quick response. Would love to reward points however because I am replying to your message I do not think I can.

Thanks

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try Note 892366, it's still in pilot release stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FIDCCP02 can be used to post CO documents as well, at least for the previous 4.6 versions, we're hoping to avoid using the CO IDOC type.

Any clue why it's not posting in v5.0?

regards,

vivian