cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Backend Scenario with SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i need the information about the multiple backend scenarios implementation with SolMan. In the Note 1084315 - Consulting: Information about the multiple backend scenario, there is the Way decribed:

You can find documentation about this in Solution Manager under 'Basic Settings for SAP CRM' -> 'Multiple Systems Exchange Projects: Multiple Backends'.

But i can not find it in Solution Manager, where can it be?

Thanks and Regards,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note 1084315 is CRM specific. It is not available in Solution Manager. What is your SOLMAN SP Level. Let me know the BBPCRM Level as well.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Solution Manager 7 SP16 and CRM 2007 and CRM 7.0 for Demo.

I need a document or information about multiple backend systems. The implementation is at this time not very important.

Can you send me a link or this document or another information about this?

Thanks,

Stefan

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will not find the node

'Basic Settings for SAP CRM' -> 'Multiple Systems Exchange Projects: Multiple Backends'.

in Solution Manager. This will be available in CRM.

Check this note 1143540. this should help.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for advice,

but i need documentation file about multiple backend systems or multiple backend scenarios (for example one CRM connected with two ore more ERP Systems) and not for multiple CRM Systems. It schould be in Solution Manager under 'Basic Settings for SAP CRM' -> 'Multiple Systems Exchange Projects: Multiple Backends'.

Can it be in implementation roadmap under best practices or so?

Thanks and Regards,

Stefan

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can you expect that to be in Solution Manager system???? Is it mentioned in any SAP Note/Documentation??

What is that you want to achieve with multiple backend scenarios, Using SOLMAN!!!

BBPCRM in SOLMAN EHP1 is level 500. Yours is tooo low SP16. This multiple backend scenarios might be available in BBPCRM 5.10 or 5.20 or even may be higher.

This should help.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to use SolMan for it, but I need the DOKU for multiple backend scenarios and in the note 1084315 is the way described, how i can find it. But i can't find this DOKU in Solution Manager and it is not in service.sap.com/crm-inst available. This is my Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

This might help you.

In SOLAR02 transaction, you can find the configuration folder. There you can create the configuration structure(folder structure as per your wish) and do an F4 there. You will get the basic settings for all the systems. May be you can get for your CRM system too as per your requirement.

As I am currently not able to access any SolMan systems, I am not able to confirm the same. Soon I will be accessing SolMan system (within an hour or so). By that time I will confirm you regarding this availability. But I strongly feel that it should be there, if at all it is available in SolMan.

Best of Luck!!! )

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly!

also in SOLAR02 Transaction under Configuration -->SAP CRM --> Basic Setting for SAP CRM and so on .... in Tab on the left Side Configuration is this DOKU

Thank you very much

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

I am as the same point, you could precise how to do you generated the document?

We have created a Project, we have the different menu but we do not find the document.

Thanks in Advance.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to configure your projects and add/customize configuration, which server or product you use and so on...(Transaction solar02 ). After that you can choose the related product und go through structure(left side) and documents are on the right side in the tab "configuration".

In my case there are 2 docus:

one is the link to configure the Multiple Back-End Scenario on the SAP CRM System(SPRO)

and this Help Document http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2007/helpdata/DE/46/5580C54B6E5E40E10000000A11466F/content.htm

Regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that this thread belongs to 2009 but I'm wondering that did you achieve the multiple backend scenario? If your answer is 'yes', could you share first link which is about "configure the Multiple Back-End Scenario on the SAP CRM System(SPRO)" ? I tried to get document from Solman but I couldnt find any.

Thanks and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

We are also implementing CRM Middleware - Multiple Backend Scenario (MEP / MBE Concept) in our client landscape for SAP CRM on HANA (Ehp3) set-up.

Required some Information on the below Query.

For Customizing Adapter Object:

1) Does MEP Concept support the Customizing Adapter object to download from more than one ECC System to single CRM System.

If Yes, Could you please provide the Configuration steps or Procedure to download the customizing data.

For Master Adapter Object:

2) The Adapter objects for Master Data like Customer and Materials are technically supported under MEP for the data exchange.

However, is it possible to download the Equipments Master Data from more than one ECC System to single CRM System?

If Yes, Could you please provide the steps or Procedure to download the Equipments Master Data.

And please provide if you have done the Solution Manager Configuration mapping for MEP Scenario, which is required for the maintenance and transfer of customizing mappings to CRM and Mapbox.

Thanks,

Mohanram.

Answers (0)